Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Erika Toda!... Yuko Oshima... Nogizaka46!.... C-ute.... Masami Nagasawa!.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Few tidbits.... have no idea why the background color constantly changes, think Blogger keeps doing it.
New item on the right is the 'Featured Post of the Day', will be putting some fabulous oldie posts which some of you may have missed the first time around, all will be at least one year old.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

Nao Kanzaki's top ten for 2015.... #9- Yui Aragaki


 Unfortunately the number one ranking she didn't achieve but a top finish is mighty impressive, didn't plan it but the first two in the inaugural top ten list happen to be from the small isle of Okinawa.


 Have to say where to place Gakky has been the hardest thing about making this top ten list, she's at #9 but easily could have been #17. Gakky is one of those females you sometimes take for granted, she's quite a beauty but have to admit some females blow her away but then again most of them are nowhere near making the top ten list while she did.
 Kind of felt obligated to put her on my first ever top ten list, I've really been a huge fan for over a decade since I first saw her in "Dragon Zakura" back in 2005 and then a couple of Japanese mags promoting the "Shibuya 15" drama. To me at least though she's kind of faded a bit over the last five years, she's a fine actress but really hasn't improved as much as her peers. Of course she's beyond attractive but that's another thing which hasn't really changed over the years, actually that could be a good thing to say.
 But as I mentioned Gakky has been a huge, huge fave of mine for so long just wouldn't seem right not having her on this list. Hope the above thoughts didn't seem negative because they really weren't meant to be, just seemed as though not much has changed about her over the last few years which you good look at either in a good or bad way.
 Let's put it this way then, if Gakky knocked at my door I would hope she knows CPR for more reasons then just for me passing out. There is one thing I do miss a lot about her and that's her singing career which stopped in 2010. At the time she had three albums which did fairly well and so didn't most of her singles, bit confused why it stopped so suddenly. If you do get the chance really recommend listening to her music as msot of it's quite good, after the pics is the PV for her "Make my Day" single. On to some great pics then, Gakky is a bit conservative you've probably noticed but to me that's a plus as she doesn't need to dress skimpily to prove how fabulous she looks.






















No comments:

Post a Comment