Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Nao Kanzaki: Few tidbits or whatever you may want to call them....

 May seem like I've been slacking off a bit lately but really haven't or at least not as much as you or this person may think....


 .... and the one thing I would never want to do is make her unhappy.


 Don't like griping but my internet connection tonight is worse than ever so just doing this one mini post, for a change did have a lot of things to post about so they'll have to wait until tomorrow. A newish viewer D.T. requested a photobook from Aki Toyosaki, kind of funny but I have had her first PB for two months now. Didn't think many would enjoy it so have been debating whether to post it or not, guess my decision is made so will try to have it for tomorrow plus many details about her.


 If there's been any slacking from me lately it's been for my drama watching but that's about to change starting this weekend as there's about five of them I need to get through. Halfway through the Korean drama "Ghost", been a slow watch but it has been one of the better series I've seen recently.
 Was going to start this today but episode one is a tad over an hour long so will wait until this weekend to start it. Talked about the show in Kyoko's last post and that drama is "Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai", been a while since I've viewed one of her shows so looking forward to it.


 Another drama I'm about to begin on is "Bring it on Ghost" from Korea. The series just started Monday though so may wait until a few more episodes have aired before viewing it.


 The other one I'm about to start on is "Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto", been kind of having Mirei withdrawal symptoms lately. This drama also started on Monday but will be starting on it right away, looks like it could be one of those romantic dramas which I can't stand but the cast looks fairly decent. Recently there's been almost zilch about Mirei but do have a set of pics from the July issue of 25ans, looking superb as usual.









No comments:

Post a Comment