Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Yuu Kikkawa: WBGC #111 scans part one


 Know I've fallen for many of the women that I post about(would think most of you have too) but can't think of the last time I've fallen this hard for someone. Wondering what took me so long, have really liked Yuu for a long time and did a few posts for her last year but these last few months she's making it difficult to look at another female.
 Enough of the gushing, let's hope today is the day she pays her first visit to this blog. Issue #111 was Yuu's first appearance in the 'Wanibooks Gravure Collection' series, this one was released in September 2013. Since then she's appeared three more times and let's hope there's a few more coming up in the future, all three of those sets have been posted here. Let's get right to the pics as there's so many of them there's no time for more words. Total of over 170 pics are in this set, part two of them are in the next post and even those these here are quite fantastic the pics in the next post somehow may be even better.

















































































2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard her name for a while, I can do something but it won't be for a day or two. She graduated from Hello Project back in March 2015 though she's still a bit active but not as a singer, she just turned 23 last week.

    ReplyDelete