Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Erika Toda!... Yuko Oshima... Nogizaka46!.... C-ute.... Masami Nagasawa!.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Also these days(mid-2017) have many posts for Korean actresses, dramas and films that are worth checking out as over the years have become a much bigger fan of Korean dramas versus the ones from Japan.

Few tidbits.... have no idea why the background color constantly changes, think Blogger keeps doing it.
New item on the right is the 'Featured Post of the Day', will be putting some fabulous oldie posts which some of you may have missed the first time around, all will be at least one year old.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Nana Okada: Magazine scans #1.... also her intro post....



 Lately been getting back into AKB after such a long break from them, to me the group was just getting too young. They still are to an extant but most of the key members have remained so now a good majority of them are between 19-22. Almost all of them have never had any posts here so thought I'd slowly introduce a few of them and also some members from NMB.
 Nana turned 19 a few weeks ago and she's one member who I've had an eye on for a while. Been watching her in the "Cabasuka Gakeun" drama and really like her character. it's only a medium sized role but think it will turn into an important one as she may be the target of a hostess killer.
 Those above two pics are from earlier this year but Nana's looks have changed since then. Perhaps not overall but she cut her hair quite short and I really, really like the way she looks with the shorter hair. Also looks quite a bit like Sae Miyazawa with the shorter hair.


 You're going to see many more newer 'intro posts' int he next few weeks than usual and probably most will be from the '48' groups. Will explain it more later but when the new year arrives don't want to introduce any new Idols or actresses. Kind of getting older so every new 18-20 year old that comes around I'm going to ignore so want to build up that base. Guess I could almost say 'if you haven't had a post here by the end of the year then you never will'.
 On to Nana and it's not much of an intro post as I'm a bit short on time but will have more details about her in the next post, she's really one cutie to me. Have some fabulous mag spreads from this year and will work backwards and the first one is from the November issue of UTB+.











 Flash magazine four times a year puts out a 'Special Gravure Best' edition and these pics are from their Autumn special.






 More pics from Flash and these are from their regular issue for September 27th.









 Last stupendous Nana spread for today is from the July edition of EX-Taishu.






2 comments:

  1. Oh the "serious" girl, didnt expect to see Okada Nana here. I like her personality, attentive and professional plus she's pretty. With long hair she looks better(reminds me of HKT's Kurihara Sae), though the short cut is refreshing and makes her more "commercial". Megu Taniguchi also cut her hair recently, maybe it's a new trend in Japan who knows. Will we be seeing 48 group girls from all groups and generations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I'm a fan of any kind of hairstyle but for Nana it really works for me having it short. Not sure how many gals I'll be introducing, already have been posting about a few HKT and SKE members so think I'll be doing more for NMB and perhaps two more from AKB.

    ReplyDelete