Welcome to my humble site....
Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Rena Takeda... Miyu Kitamuki... Nogizaka46!....Risa Watanabe.... Nanase Nishino!.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!
Also these days(mid-2017) have many posts for Korean actresses, dramas and films that are worth checking out as over the years have become a much bigger fan of Korean dramas versus the ones from Japan.
New item on the right is the 'Featured Post of the Day', will be putting some fabulous oldie posts which some of you may have missed the first time around, all will be at least one year old.
The new blog is up and running, there you will find 100% of the posts dedicated to actresses, dramas and films. That means you won't find those types of posts here any more which means you'll have to go there for posts featuring Erika Toda, Mio Imada, Tsubasa Honda, Park Min-Young and many others.
Monday, November 6, 2017
Anna Konno: "Such a Body" photobook scans
Really don't think that's the most accurate of titles but there are at least three for the PB, all of them are mean roughly the same thing. As most know do post about so many actresses, J-Poppers, gravure Idols along with a few other things. But even so there has been many other faves who I haven't begun to post about though that list is shrinking.
About 90% of my current faves I do try to post about, no idea why I haven't mentioned the other 10%. Some of them just don't do enough activities to post about but then are women like Anna who should have had fifty posts here by now. Working on that top twenty faves list, will have an intro post for it in the next day or so. But when thinking about who should make the list Anna popped in my head a few times, unsure if she'll make it but then again can't see a reason why she wouldn't.
Even if she doesn't make the list, though I think she can be squeezed in, there will be a few more intro posts for her as this is only her first one here and there's no good reason for that. But the wait for post #2 won't be a long one as that's the post right below. A fave actress from years ago was Asami Usuda, actually still like her and their two faces are just so similar as they're honestly closer than almost any pair of gals I've seen.
This was Anna's third photobook, a bit above are two pics from an event that was held for it. But it wasn't your usual PB as it was also a greatest hits collection of pics from Bomb magazine who published the book. Plus it was also a tie-in for a DVD that came out about the same time, cover for that is at the top. This book was released on January 31st, 2014 and Anna leaves very little to the imagination as she does in most of her sets.