Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2026

Rena Moriya: Is hopefully remembered by one or two of you out there.....

 


 Sure there are a few reading this who recall who Rena is but if you've forgotten can understand why as this is just her third post in eighteen months. Here and there have brought up the subject of which women could be massive favorites of mine(and perhaps you readers also) but never will due to lack of posts. It's not a large group, say about 8-10 and they would all have less than twenty solo posts like this one, this is Rena's nineteenth so does one more mean she's be kicked out of that group of women. I would say NO and the reason for bringing that up is that Rena would be my second favorite gal in that group and isn't far away from being number one! Know I say things like that about other women but have brought that up in some of Rena's ๐Ÿ˜ other posts, she's honestly a woman who should be in the mix to be my #1 Queen for every year but sadly it'll probably never happen once, sigh....



 No new scantly clad photos like these above and they're from Rena's first and only photobook to date. It's one of my top ones of all time and if you haven't seen it did the post for the book in March 2023. Another list Rena would finish very high on is of having such an attractive face, of the current women I post about she'd be second in that category too! I'm not saying Rena ๐Ÿ˜ is perfect as she wouldn't get a rating of a 10/10 from me but isn't far away, if I was like the evil Dr. Frankenstein and creating something from scratch if I assembled a woman it'd probably resemble Rena! To me that's a high compliment and need to stop my gushing about her but that's easier said than done....



 From 2022-24 almost all of Keya's(Sakura) first generation members left in a hurry, much of that may have been because of all the new members and the same thing happened with their sister group Hina. But since then Keya has been so stable, there's still eleven members of the second generation still there and there's no upcoming graduations. But there could be soon as in 2027 nine of those members will be 25+ in age though I hope not..... hmmmm, just thought of something that means zero again. Keya has eleven 2G members remaining while Nogi has zero and Hina only two, wouldn't doubt if both are gone by this time next year. So Keya has shown them that it is possible to keep your members, I would love to do more solo posts for other 2G gals but that hasn't been possible lately though will make a vow to work on posts for two other members I do like quite a bit.

EDIT

  After publishing this thought that who was also overdue for a post was Hono, began working on that and it should be a good one which you'll see tomorrow. HOWEVER I hadn't realized she had announced her graduation two weeks ago so what I said above is only partially true, will we see a third scorching Hono photobook? In even more saddish news also learned that a week before that announcement Keya's captain Rina said she would be departing also, did say the graduations would be coming but hope they're not at a frantic pace. I had been thinking of doing another post for Rina so will do that soon, her previous one was for her first photobook and that was such a terrific yet underrated book.



 So while the going has been tough as far as doing posts for Rena goes have a strong feeling I may be able to do another by the end of the year. Also in January as that's when Rena ๐Ÿ˜ will be celebrating her 27th birthday, with each passing year she looks more savory than ever! If you don't know Rena's history of becoming a Keya member check out her older posts or her bio, she came so close to being a footnote in history! What a shame that would have been and though I rarely view the group's 'Soko' variety show these days I always thought Rena was the highlight of most episodes. Her last post was done about five months ago and have about seventy new photos for today but held a few back in the hopes of another post somewhat soon. In 2022-23 Rena's posts were popular with you readers but the amount of views after that has really tumbled and could that be because these posts come so sporadically?



 It's been a little over four years since Rena's only photobook was released, isn't it time for her second? It sure is and while there are no sizzling new photos for today they're all so superb and at times prefer doing posts that don't have 95% of the photos gravure ones. First off are these recent pics from Rena's IG page which she also posts at Keya's 'Diary' group blog. That first pic is an older one but I love it so much had to have it again


















 When I do posts for current members of Keya, Hina and Nogi have been moaning about the lack of cards for 2026. I think the cards for the three groups have been so terrific over the years and bet I've posted over 10,000 of them! But that high total hasn't been increasing as rapidly this year as the groups have cut down on the amount of cards, below are the only ones for Rena so far this year. But the end of a year does have more cards as there's usually some for Halloween, Christmas and often New Year's plus there should be some cards for Keya's next single that comes out on October 14th.














 There's no new Rena magazine spreads for today, think her last solo one came out at the beginning of May and that was in her last post. With the month now being October let's go back exactly four years ago for this fabulous spread for BLT Graph and Rena was their cover girl.












 In the past few weeks there's been a pair of those large and popular fashion shows, many of my favorites attended those and you've been seeing many of those photos in posts. Some years ago it wasn't too common to see Rena at those shows but now she appears at almost all of them, the batch below is from the September 26th Autumn 'Girls Award' show. It took place at the Makuhari Messe Hall in Chiba, Rena took her stroll on the An Mille stage, also had a few photos above in her set of IG pics.














 On September 19th Rena was at another fashion show which was the Autumn one for 'Tokyo Girls Collection', the setting of the show was the Yokohama Arena. Of course Rena looked absolutely captivating and she took her stroll on the Vis stage, in the first photo below you can see who she had a mini reunion with....














 It's a requirement for every Keya member's post to have plenty of photos which Yui, she's my all time fave member but more than that is my all time #1 woman! I'd place Rena third on my list of favorite members and I have a strong feeling she could be someone I may like more after her graduation which has become more common with ex-Idols the last few years. Rena and Yui seemed to be such good friends while with Keya, their 27th birthdays are only ten weeks apart .









 Will end off with a large amount of stupendous modeling pics from the Snidel site. Earlier this year she did a photo shoot with them and at the time thought it was a one and done deal. Am glad I was wrong with that as she also has had many new pictures for their Fall Collection and think there may be more coming up. After the pics could be Rena's ๐Ÿ˜ best video to date which is from the Smart magazine and it came out in July. Didn't realize until now she had a recent spread for that magazine so will try to have it in her next post.... she looks too good to believe in the video!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment