Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Nogizaka46 at the "bay fm78 Spring Festival" show

 Just as the title says the group performed an afternoon show on April 29th at the "bay fm78 Spring Festival", not all the members were there though such as Mai and Reika as they were taping the next episode of AKBingo. Nogi46's second season of their Bingo show only lasted 12 episodes and I don't know why as it was a fairly enjoyable show though they still have their Doko show that still airs but sadly it's been a while since an episode has been subbed, enough of the babble as here's some pics of the group at the festival.



























No comments:

Post a Comment