Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Maki Horikita: September 2014 news #2

 Just a few new things and didn't see the sense of holding on to them until more came along. Maki is going to be appearing in another TV movie that will be airing October 24th called "Higabana- Woman's Crime File". Not quite sure of the plot as the news of it just came out today but she'll be playing a detective who has some special powers/abilities to catch the extremely weird criminals, if anything new comes out about the movie will be posting it, there's also no way I'm going to miss this movie. Here's a few pics from the movie's site, it's airing on NTV but the site is brand new so not much info there yet.






 Don't know if she'll also be in a CM for them or whether they'll be some more pics but Maki looks fabulous as always in these new ones from the 'Three Four Time' site.






 Ending off with a few recent pics from her 'Horikita Collection' site which is kind of like a blog and info site.





2 comments:

  1. I won't miss that movie either!

    Nao Kanzaki and a few friends, my number one source for Horikita Maki news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying I'm your #1 source, there's probably other sites though which have a lot of Maki news, don't know if they're posted in English though.

    ReplyDelete