Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rena Matsui: "Gift" movie screenshots #2 and trailer

 Though I've seen Rena in many variety shows and a few dramas never noticed what a raspy voice she has, kind of like that kind of voice but funny I never noticed until watching this film, don't think she had a cold or anything like that. Think the review above was a bit more detailed than usual, actually took two sessions to write it up which helped as writing up a longer review in one sitting makes them shorter and less detailed than they should be. Anything left out should be in the screenshots here and in the above post, just left out a few minor things plus don't want to tell 100% of what happened in case you want to view the film. Rena really looked terrific as usual and ended up taking close to a hundred screenshots for a 90 minute movie so enjoy these pics from the film which I once again will recommend and let's hope that she'll be doing another movie with a part as bit as this one. Also after all the pics is the trailer for the movie.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment