Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Arisa Komiya: Digital Weekly photobook "Solo Squadron Show" scans....

 


 Yesterday mentioned that I deleted a post done on Monday as I made a big boo-boo and one that had never been done before, baffles me on how it happened. I uploaded these pics and that wasn't the problem, what was is that I was talking about someone different who was Koume Watanabe and how could I mix those two up? Honestly don't know what I was thinking or probably to be more accurate what I wasn't thinking. Least it's good to see viewers are paying attention to posts and though I hate making errors always let me know if a big one like that happens.

 But at the time had noticed something as Koume is much more top heavy and and what an underrated fave she is so perhaps she was on my mind at the time. So of course the pics were of Arisa who is one of the less bodacious gals I post about but has done a few other pictorials in this vein. But I like her quite a bit and so don't you viewers as her posts are usually quite popular. Arisa is a member of Aqours who is a J-Pop group but also a team of nine voice actresses. Haven't done a post for them for a while as in all honesty they may slipped my mind so will be working on something, my two top embers from the group are actually Rikako and Shuka.


 Not a huge set as there's just 43 pics but I do like the theme of it. Arisa was in the superhero series "Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters" seven years ago, she's also made guest appearances in four other Sentai series so that's what the title is referring to. Have a pair of Arisa mag spreads that came out during the Summer so will work on having a post for her, if it doesn't work out will have them in a group post. Arisa does look young but will be turning 27 on February 5th, while so many of my faves were born in October that stretch in February is also a busy birthday period for so many faves. It just popped in my mind that there's now a second pair of gals who were born on the same day and year. The other pair share a April 3, 1992 birthday while also born on February 5, 1994 was Saki Nakajima who was #1 on my all time list.











































No comments:

Post a Comment