Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Rika Izumi: A little bit of this and that....

 


 Have moaned here and there how January was a slow month for things yet there will be over sixty posts and that figure was only hit three times in 2021. But my moaning had to do more with how few posts there were for my bigger faves, such as last year's top ten. In 2021 my top ten faves had 125 posts which may be a record, naturally that comes out to an average of 12.5 and don't think that mark will be topped this year. But so many of my faves haven't had a post for over six weeks and while every gal I post about is someone I like have missed doing them for my more bigger faves.



 And as far as huge faves go only one can top Rika, on the last five yearly lists she's been in the top six all of those years and had her highest position last year as she finished second. But in all honesty have noticed I've been getting into a rut with Rika's posts, all of the pics are of course so fabulous but there hasn't been that set for a while that's been outstanding. Her modeling pics have remained so tremendous and they rate an A++++. But it's been Rika's magazine spreads that have become a bit humdrum plus she was at so few events last year and she looks so alluring and classy at them.



 When I talk about my hottest women of all time seems Rika's name is rarely mentioned and don't know why as so few can top her!!!! If you're new here you may not notice things like that as her pics these days are so much more conservative and she hasn't had a gravure spread since April 2020. That's when her second photobook was released, many of the pics above were from her first book. Rika seldom posts pics on her Instagram page and these are from the last two months.








 Rika turned 33 last October and is the second oldest woman who I post often about, but if you ask me I think she looks so much better at 33 then when she was 25 in age. Have a pair of new mag spreads for this post and while both have some terrific pics they kind of look like every other spread she's had for the last year. This first set is from the January issue of Bijin Hyakka.









 Last year Rika had her first lead role in a drama which was an enjoyable show, no news of any upcoming dramas for her. Second spread for today is from the February edition of Oggi.







 Rika has been an Oggi model since August 2019 but it seems much longer than that, some super duper December pics from their site. Am holding back her January pics for her next post.















 This is a slower time of the year for Rika's modeling pics but they'll be picking up soon. But her first batch of Spring collection pics just came out this week and this post's final batch are from the Stola site. Will admit that Rika's older gravure pics are hard to top but these kind of modeling pics look so fabulous to me. After the pics is a short CM that came out in December for AdryS, it's somehow had close to three million views.























No comments:

Post a Comment