Was going to repost this book some months ago but forgot all about and my lapses in memory are becoming too common. For I almost forgot that on July 15th Yuki celebrated her 35th birthday and didn't recall that until two days ago but don't think I could have done a regular post with a huge amount of newish photos and news. But I will be working on such a post for August and I do her posts in binges as last Summer there were about eight for her but none for the previous three years yet before that they had been coming in bunches for years and I never planned for that happening.
How I can forget about
Yuki at times is a mystery as she is one of my all time favorite J-Pop Idols and for a while was battling it out to be #1. But times changed and even though she was with AKB up until the age of 32(March 2024) she hadn't done much for the previous few years and that is a reason why I overlooked her too often.
Yuki did have a long stretch of not being too busy the past year or so and guess after being an Idol for eighteen years she did need a break but she has appeared in two dramas this year. Also know she's been at two events and there were a few things I had missed from 2022-24 so let me work on those and with any luck there may be two upcoming posts. This was a bit of a '
Spur of the moment' post so it's not going to be that large and in those future posts will work on getting more on what
Yuki has been doing this year..... hmmmm, what just popped into my head was the question,
is this the first post for a current or ex-AKB member this year? If so that's a bit amazing and there are a trio of current members I like but it's become so difficult to do posts for Idols these days.
The first six pictures were of
Yuki when she was 25+ in age, while she looked terrific before that the way she looked between the ages of 25-30 were close to being unbeatable! Will have one other thing for today which are these older AKB cards and they had never been posted before. They came out in the Spring of 2011 so are a shade over fifteen years old and this was only the second regular AKB series of cards. Those are the final thirteen and before that are some rare
Yuki swimsuit cards from 2010/11 and of course she's changed quite a bit over the years.
Twelve years ago did do a pair of posts for this book and back then I often would put a book into two posts when only one was needed. The blog was still in its infant age back then and think I was trying to increase the amount of posts which is why I probably did that for books. But have been cleaning most of them up and combining them into one post, often the photos are higher quality ones but not for this book. Will also be reposting
Yuki's second book but if I do have a pair of posts for her next month won't do the post for the book until September.
Yuki's first book "Ijou, Kashiwagi Yuki deshita" came out almost seventeen years ago on September 28, 2009 and it was also one of AKB's first ever photobooks. It was also their first big seller as in week one the photobook sold 57,000 copies and even today that's a decent figure. For the photo shoot
Yuki traveled to Okinawa and that's still a popular spot for photobooks. Which were much smaller back then as this book only has seventy pictures and another reason for reposting these older books is that many have been forgotten about, now that
Yuki is 35 in age have we seen the last of her sizzling gravure photos?
No comments:
Post a Comment