Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kie Kitano: "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai" movie promo event pics & video

 Kii's next film "Boku we Tomodachi ga Sukunai" is coming out on February 1st, in English it translates over to "I Don't Have Many Friends" Think this might be a somewhat popular film for her finally, she had 4 films that came out in 2013 but none were huge hits, they were really all low budget movies though, hoping this will be a hit for her as she deserves it. They're having a two day special screening in Shinjuku and the whole cast was there for the first day but we're really just concerned with Kii who truly looked fantastic, but if you've followed this blog I say that about her every other sentence it seems! Here's a few pics from the screening on Wednesday plus there's also a video of the event.














No comments:

Post a Comment