Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Nao Kanzaki: 'Top Twenty Faves list for 2017' #1....? part two- The 'greatest pics'....



 As I've worked backwards from post seven until now have no idea what the first post will consist of or what I wrote. But coming up are a potpourri of Maimi things such as mag spreads, cards, DVD screenshots and a movie review. This post here just thought I'd have some of Maimi's greatest pics but to be honest she has so many thousands of better than ideal ones it's kind of impossible to pick out the best fifty or so that will be in this post.



 Have a avalanche of impeccable Maimi pics for this post and many are brand new for here or ones that you don't see too often. Figured many readers may not know this year's #1 all that well as C-ute posts have never drawn all that many views though their solo posts often do. So there's plenty of pics here to add to your hopefully growing collection and not all are as sensual as usual.
 Just looking at Maimi's face is good enough as her face could be the most beautiful one ever and that smile she has can definitely heat up a room, need that warmness as the thermometer is approaching zero or minus 17 C. After the pics check out a promo video for her 2013 DVD "My Museum".







































No comments:

Post a Comment