Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Nao Kanzaki: Nao's 'Top Twenty of All Time Faves' list.... #2!!!! part three- screenshots





 Think everyone may enjoy this post the most as there are some truly out of this world screenshots. All were from photo shoots from Minami's mag spreads though the video at the top isn't. That's really one fun and short video which all should savor viewing, many scenarios have run through Nao's dirty mind watching it.
 Minami does have many gravure videos on YT but also the ones that aren't are worth viewing. She's appeared many times on 'Showroom' plus there's quite a few promo videos for Up Up Girls, none are subbed but so many are worth checking out. This will be the biggest post of all seven with 94 pics and when you view them you'll be glad it is the biggest one.


 These screenshots are so incredible hope I made the right decision with my #1, Minami is so close think #1B may be a deserving position. This is the third post in the series but the sixth I've done, still haven't done the first post yet so may mention again in that one how Minami is seriously knocking on the door for my number one of all time,
 Could also be because I've done little the past few days except watch videos of her and done a lot of searching at her Instagram and blog sites so she's constantly been on my mind. Perhaps when I start getting the posts for #1 done I'll start thinking that my choice was correct. First off are some screenshots from a Young Animal 2014 photo shoot and it's the least gravure of all of the videos as Minami does a long intro to the video. Those pics with the pink suit are absolutely amazing, there's so many others today like that hard to pick which pics she looks the best in, whewwww!!!!














 These are from another Young Animal photo shoot but the pics were featured in two issues, #23 from 2013 and #4 in 2014. It's not my fave video from her but may have watched this one the most.


















 Young Animal/Gangan are the two mags Minami has appeared the most in, these are from a 2014 YG shoot and think I'd allow her to clean my clothes too....
























 Saved the best for last and these are some beyond perfect pics from the photo shoot for Young Animal #23 for 2014. Minami had the cover for the issue and what's funny is that today was the first time I've viewed the video! It's been on YT for seven months but never knew of it until a few weeks ago and it may be Minami's best one save for her "Koibito" DVD. If your heart can take the excitement have the video for all to relish after the pics, the bottom ones leave me speechless but then again so don't the ones starting with the sixth pic.... 😍







































No comments:

Post a Comment