Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

C-ute: Many Christmas cards, two never seen mag spreads and a few other tidbits....



 After doing Maimi's post yesterday knew a C-ute one needed to be done, can't call it overdue as there's been zero group pics or such that have come out in the last 2 1/2 years. No matter how many posts I do for Nogi C-ute will always be #1 in my book, their songs from 2010 to 2017 are unbeatable though the early singles from Morning Musume do come so close. Some solo posts have been popular but none of the group ones have ever been though it seems they do have a core of fans here. Mentioned yesterday that there were some older mag spreads I didn't think were ever posted before, did check and most were though have two for today that weren't.



 Had forgotten I had the bottom pic, what a true statement that is(was). Have posted so many pics of the group or for a trio of members so there isn't that much in the vaults to get to. But am going to try having a group post at least every other month as I'll bet there's many viewers out there who haven't heard enough of their music and though they've disbanded there's such a vast amount of songs to check out. Sigh, how I long for the older days but she's still in my mind most of the time....


 Hmmmm, seems like Maimi's not the only member to have strong feelings for me(!), screenshot from their unreleased single "An Ode to Nao!".


 The most popular member I post about is Airi and she's such a likable gal. Her second solo album is coming out tomorrow and here are the two covers, title of it is simply "i".



 Did an Airi post about two months ago and am planning on having one next week. There may be an event for the album along with a few other things such as new pics like these from the Ray site.






 A milestone was reached as this is Saki's 100th post and no one has hit that figure in over a year. She's my number one of all time so wish the milestone had been a solo post but bet she has about forty of them which is quite impressive for an Idol. On to the Christmas cards and actually could have posted more. C-ute had so many H!P cards over the years and I really miss them, no Hello Project group came close to having as many cards as they did.












































 On to the pair of older mag spreads, did check their posts and was shocked they hadn't been posted here before but that's okay as it gives us something new to look at. Both are from Big Comic Spirits and this is from their September 16, 2013 issue.










 The other spread from the mag is from their July 28, 2014 edition.








 Will end off with a classic C-ute single to get everyone in the X-Mas spirit which is their 2010 hit "Aitai Lonely Christmas", I could make sure none of them are lonely! The song hit #6 on the charts and only a handful of their singles didn't make the top five, all made the top ten. Video after the pics is from 2014 as I like the live version better plus the members are four years older.





No comments:

Post a Comment