Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2022

Moka Hashimoto: Pair of blazing digital photobooks....

 


 Still a slow stretch for my huge faves and one thing I should have been doing more of is posts such as this one. Do have quite a few older books and spreads which I've been hanging on to for slow periods but for some reason hadn't been posting that many of them. So today and perhaps the next two days will be a bit of a 'cleanup time' but believe me the pics will all be super duper. Moka's first post was done four months ago and this is now her seventh overall. That first post has drawn a high amount of views but the next two didn't. However every post since then has drawn more views than the previous one and that happens often where it takes some time for a newbie to become popular. At 173 cm Moka is the tallest woman I post about it and she too has been a bit too quiet lately but she was so busy last year guess she does deserve a mini break.



 Let's get right to the books, third post I've written up today and want to work on a few others. Both these books are on the smallish side but when you out them together they total 63 pics. This first set of scorching Moka pics came out on June 3rd and this book was released by Young Jump.


























 WPB is the magazine Moka has appeared in the most and she's even been their cove girl twice. This is a real oldie set as it came out on December 20, 2020 by the magazine and think it was her first digital book, it contains 38 pics.








































No comments:

Post a Comment