Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Miyu Murashima: Her new torrid 'WPB' digital photobook plus a magazine spread

 


 Wrote this up yesterday as I had no other posts ready to go for today so tried to give myself some extra time to have a second post, was I successful?(YES!!!!) This is Miyu's second post in three days which must bring a huge smile to so many faces as she's been the most popular woman here for the last year. It's also her fifth post since early May so it's been a busy stretch for Miyu, do have another new book but will wait at least one more week before posting it.



 Miyu is like a few other women where I've had so many posts for them in a such short amount of time there's nothing let to talk about! Which to some may be a positive as I'm sure they would much rather view her photos and who can blame you! So let's get to that new magazine spread which is promoting the digital book and she's the cover girl for the July 17th issue of WPB.















 The WPB magazine released this digital book on July 3rd and it has the title of "Muramiyu Onsen". The title refers to her going to a hot springs for the photo shoot, for her last book she travelled to South Korea. Running out of ways to pad this post so let's get to this set which contains 53 pics and no need to tell you how alluring Miyu looks.! There is a short video of the photo shoot which is after the pics.























































No comments:

Post a Comment