Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Miyu Kitamuki: Another semi ancient 'Friday' digital book but a dazzling one!!!!

 


 Here' a woman who is a bit of an enigma but one that I think is almost too alluring to describe as she's probably my third favorite gravure model of all time! Since I first laid eyes on Miyu back at the end of 2018 have been so ga-ga over her and as far as hotness goes there's only woman who tops her or at least to me. Miyu is getting close to thirty posts but they have slowed way down the last two years or at least posts for current activities. There were four posts done for her last October to December but two were like this post as they featured older digital books.



 Miyu is like two other gravure models I post about as she's become a motorcycle enthusiast over the last two years. But that's more of a hobby so what had she been doing over this period of time, later on this year she will be hitting the age of 25. For this Friday book there was a mini spread to promote it from their February 18, 2022 issue.






 This book had been released two weeks before the above spread, seems most of Miyu's digital books have been with the Friday magazine. When someone isn't all that busy for a stretch of time will admit I tend to forget about them, have had this book for a while but completely forgot about it. Also have one more older book that had been forgotten about so that's something to look forward to. On to the book which contains 62 photos, as mentioned hard to accurately describe Miyu's ultra perfectness....
































































No comments:

Post a Comment