Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Erika Toda: Summer Nude drama episode 2 screenshots

 For my next post on the Summer Nude drama had wanted to do a recap with subbed screenshots but that's sadly not to be the case. The first episode has been subbed but wasn't happy with them, small fonts and the grammar was off too frequently so going to wait a bit on them and hope that I can find some different ones, if not will use the ones available but would rather have better ones to watch the drama, sure others here would rather see accurate subs too. Skimmed through the second episode and it seemed like another solid show, Erika as Hanae is looking better than ever and here's a few screenshots from the episode.





















4 comments:

  1. oh don't worry it certainly will. whenever yamapi's involved, there's always some avid fans subbing this or that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I find any other subbed episodes of this drama? It's been out for quite a while, and yet only 1 episode has been subbed that I have been able to find. Any idea where I can find the others subbed? I loved the first ep, really hoping someone out there will be kind enough to finish the series!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no on this you will see
      ep 2&3&4
      in eng sub
      here
      http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_138647.htm

      Delete
  3. Thanks, did take a while for someone to take over subbing the series. Took so long though am waiting for the whole series to finish before I do a thorough watch with subs.

    ReplyDelete