Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Erika Toda: Summer Nude drama episode 3 screenshots

 Still haven't been able to watch this drama subbed, first episode was done but they were not all that good as I mentioned and no other episode has been done so it's going to be a bit of a waiting game until I can give a good recap on it, least there's been a few other solid dramas that have started up this month which has kept me busy, to be honest some of them may be better than this one. Ratings for the second episode took quite a tumble going from 17.4% to 12.8%, that's a huge drop and not sure why it would drop that much with such a popular cast, hopefully this episode will start the ratings going the other way. Erika as Hanae truly looks just simply better than ever, I've sort if run out of adjectives to describe her, the big occasion to this last episode is the first pic here with Masami, for as long as their careers have overlapped they've never done anything together up until now, can never recall even seeing the two of them even at some sort of promo event or anything like that, though they are together here the scene which was a flashback lasted all of two seconds, hopefully they'll be together more in future episodes.





























No comments:

Post a Comment