Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sayumi Michishige: H!P Digital Books #109 scans part 1

 While book #108 wasn't promoting anything this may have been for Sayumi's 10th PB which came out in October 2013 which was called "Blue Rose" as this book came out in July. Like all the H!P books these are such a fantastic set of pics, really every book from them is just so, so good. Total of 80 pics and the rest are in the following post.








































No comments:

Post a Comment