Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Ikumi Hisamatsu: YS-Web #845 scans part one



 Here's someone who has had very few posts since last Autumn though it's not from lack of trying. Seems Ikumi has taken an extended break that's been going on for a bit too long, this is her second big pictorial this year but the previous one featured outtake pics from 2018. However these seem brand new to me as Ikumi appears to look a tad older, she's really not though as she just turned 23 back in February yet has been a gravure model for over four years. She's been my #1 model since her debut and has more posts than any other model as I think this is her 40th one.


 As mentioned seems Ikumi has been on a long break for too long now, her acting career was getting busier but she hasn't appeared in anything this year. Plus she 'retired' as a CanCam model back in April and had been with them for many years. Hopefully this is the start of many new activities for her and as I said these are new pics for this year and not outtake ones from previous photo shoots, can tell by her face which is looks a bit different or perhaps older. On to the terrific pics and Ikumi has never failed to wow me as she looks as good as ever. This set came out at the end of May and covers the first two weeks of that month, other two weeks should be released soon.








 












































No comments:

Post a Comment