Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2026

Mio Minato: Her truly majestic.... "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙤" photobook scans!!!!

 


 Can't believe it's been 51 weeks since Mio's last post, had really thought one was done in March but once again I'm mistaken about something. If you've read Mio's 😍 older posts you know how smitten I've been with her and have for seven years as back at the end of 2019 is when I 'discovered' her. At the time Mio had just moved to Tokyo from Fukuoka, she was a popular cosplayer there and about seven months later is when she became one of the founding members of the now disbanded BababaBambi. I have never take to a woman as quickly as I did with Mio 😍 and from 2020 to mid 2024 she had a fair amount of posts, say one every other month. But in the Summer she announced her graduation from the group because of health issues and things have never been the same for her.... well, at least as gravure modeling goes! For no woman had more steamier photos than Mio did in that four year stretch and I gave her such a very high honor last year. Which was of her being only the second woman I've ever given a rating of a 10/10 to and that first ten could use a few more zeroes! I've tried working on a post many times over the last few months but they haven't panned out but I promise to have some sort of post for Mio next month. She has more fans than I thought here, almost all of her posts prior to 2024 have well over a thousand views and some have over 2K so if this is the first Mio post you've read highly recommend checking out her others.



 That above picture is from the photo shoot, it's always been one of my favorites from her though you can say that about another thousand photos! Mio has been doing quite a bit of stage acting since the beginning of 2025, she also released a single, appeared as a guest star in a few dramas, released her first two calendars and opened a fan club so she has been somewhat busy but those aren't activities which I could post about. But as mentioned I vow to have a Mio 😍 post next month and will talk about all of recent activities then, back on June 10th she hit the age of 29. Which means for this first ever BababaBambi photobook Mio was 24 in age, somehow her level of perfection kept increasing after this epic book! For the photobook Mio appeared in the November 15, 2021 issue of WPB that featured outtake photos, she's had many digital books but this is Mio's only regular one and the magazine did publish the book.














 On to the ultra sizzling book and glad I didn't do an updated list yet of my top fifteen or twenty all time favorite photobooks as this will make the cut! Which is saying something as I've posted over 500 books though not too many have come out the last year for my favorites but the books are better than ever! The locations for the photo shoots were the island of Kyushu for the swimsuit and other outdoor pics, for the indoor lingerie photos that location was Mio's family home in Fukuoka! I've run out of superlatives for Mio who could have been in the running to be my #1 woman of all time but the cards didn't fall the right way for her. She once auditioned for Nogi and because of Mio's age am thinking it was for their third generation, would have loved to have seen how things may have turned out if she had passed those auditions! There is no video on YT for the book but I do have a DVD from the photo shoot which I got three years ago and is 52 minutes in length. Mio 😍 looks so fantastic in the video so will try to take some screenshots from it for her next post. Ooops, almost forgot to mention that the book contains 110 dazzling photos and I finally got around to posting this as it was released on November 17, 2021.













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment