Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2019

Akane Moriya: "Suspicion"... tremendous advance photobook pics....



 Bet it's been four months since the last Keya group post. As most know have had many posts for one member but besides that what a quiet stretch for the group as there's been virtually no mag spreads nor have they been appearing at events, kind of strange there would be such a long gap in activities .
 Won't include Akane in that statement as she seems to be a bit busy but she also hasn't been in any mags recently. With her first photobook coming out would think there may be many upcoming ones and I truly hope so. Akane isn't my fave Keya member but would place her about third but to me she's always been Keya's most alluring and sexy member. She's also the main reason I've viewed so many of their lame variety shows as she's usually the most interesting member on them. Wouldn't say Akane is the bodacious of gals but am so glad she has a PB coming out, perhaps not the most bodacious but she looks A+++++++ to me!!!!


 "Suspicion" is the tile of Akane's first PB and really have no clue what the expectations are sales wise for the book. She's popular but not as much as a few members are but to me these preview pics are some of the best ones I've seen all year. There's supposed to be some gravure pics in the book but in all honesty think I prefer the way Akane looks dressed as a regular gal but her looks are certainly far above most regular woman. The book will have three covers which are these.





 June 26th is the date of the book's release and wish they held it back for about two weeks. That's because in the same week a member each from Nogi and NMB are putting out their first photobooks which means some tough competition. Got all of these pics from a Twitter page that was set up for the book, just above is the link to the page if you want to visit it. Have a lot of pics for today but there's even more there.
 On to these pics which are so fabulous to me, some woman have to dress so scantily to get your attention but not Akane who dazzles me with her down to earth looks. Her smile is such a killer and the red hair suits her to a tee. No gravure style pics in this batch but to me all are winners, after them have a video from 'Showroom' as Akane hosted the show on May 13th where she talked about the PB and can't believe it's still on YT. Hope to have two more posts coming up, figure one will be for an event on the day it's released plus hopefully one for some mag spreads.





































No comments:

Post a Comment