Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2022

Mio Kudo: Yet another blistering new 'Friday' digital book scans

 


 Wow, had I known Mio had so many fans here wouldn't have gone so long without doing posts for her. Did one yesterday and it's not even been 24 hours since it was published. But that post has already drawn over 300 views(!) which isn't a record but even having 200 in a day is very impressive so when someone has over 300 know she's a fave of you viewers! When I was looking at the pics a little more closely in these two books noticed something and is it just me? What I noticed is how similar Mio looks to Hono Tamura of Keya and that's a compliment for both of them!



 So there being a huge army of Mio fans here will do a lot more posts for her between now and the end of the year. Have at least two more digital books to post plus there's at least eight mag spreads from this year which means I can do another five posts. Like yesterday's post this was released on October 20th by the Friday magazine, they put out two books in the same day. Both feature outtake pics from earlier 2022 photo shoots, this set from their July 22nd issue. On to the scorching Mio pics which total 86 and should be able to have one post a week until the end of the year. 



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment