Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Yuki Uchida: "Yuki from the Vault" #2- YUKISS scans

 Yuki's posts this last week have neither the most or least viewed ones so guess it's a victory for her that she still may have a few fans or perhaps some new ones out there. Don't have an endless supply of pics so will be spacing these kinds of posts out for the time being but am working on getting more things plus there's a few of her dramas that I missed the first time around that are about to be watched.
 Few years back did a post on this photobook, it was her first one and it was released in 1994. But that post only had five pics and there was a link to download the entire PB, however I've deleted that Mediafire account so that post is kind of useless now. But on the bright side do have more pics from the "YUKISS" book here, at the time Yuki was 18 but about to turn 19. Pics are quite fabulous and hope you enjoy them but you may notice most of them are a bit conservative, think most books from that era were.








































1 comment:

  1. Do you know anywhere I can download the full book or more of Yuki? I'm assuming there's more than this sample.

    ReplyDelete