Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tsumugi Hashimoto: Her first breathtaking post..... 'Flash' digital photobook scans....

 


 To me that top pic could be considered breathtaking and my feet haven't touched the ground since first viewing it!!!! Which was in early March or over five months ago but had been debating since then whether to introduce Tsumugi or not. The last time there was a newbie was in February and in a few posts since then had mentioned will anyone else ever be introduced? Had been saying NO though did mention there was one was one gal who caught my eye who you may be seeing and that's today's honoree Tsumugi. So while it's not set in stone she could be the final new woman you'll ever see here and I post about so many there's really no need to keep introducing newbies. Plus most of the newer ones are a bit young and with me getting older twenty year old gals aren't as appealing, Tsumugi is of course young but not overly so as back on May 20th she did hit the age of 23.



 As perfect as the first pic of the post is it's part of a different photobook and that one will be coming up soon. So while I have known about Tsumugi for a while the reason it took this long for her first post was the reason I mentioned above plus was also waiting for enough things to have 3-4 posts which can now be done. Tsumugi is part of a J-Pop group called RiM:MiR though it's not spelled exactly that way. The first RiM is spelled backwards meaning the first letter R is and you may have to look it up to see what I'm talking about. Tsumugi and the group hail from Osaka, to date they just have a five song single that came out last year. Will have more about the group and Tsumugi in her next post, have two more books and some magazine spreads which you'll be seeing soon enough, On the book which was released by the Flash magazine on June 20th and contains 85 photos.









                                             
                                               






































































No comments:

Post a Comment