Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Miyu Kitamuki: Yet another cold shower inducing 'Friday' digital book

 


 Was going to wait a few more days before posting these ultra alluring photos but her previous post has been quite popular so why wait? Plus as mentioned a few days ago the last 10-14 days of November are the toughest time for me to do posts and it's mainly because of the yearly fave's list which may begin tomorrow. So try to have a 'cleanup period' where I get to older things or posts that are tougher to do. In that previous Miyu post said I had four older digital books of her that had never been posted which is true. But thought they were all from 2019 but this one is actually from 2022 and she just keeps getting so much hotter the older she gets.



 Up until April of 2022 Miyu was one busy gravure model, perhaps too busy as starting then she really cut back on her modeling and perhaps was a bit burnt out. At that time she had 21 posts and this is only her sixth since then. However Miyu seems to be back to form as she did have a post last month with all new pics. Plus I think she has a pair of digital books coming out next month and does that bring a smile to my face!!!! Will try to have Miyu's next post around December 14th as that's when she celebrates her 24th birthday. For today's book have one magazine spread that was promoting it and Miyu was the cover girl for the October 15, 2021 issue of Friday. The book didn't come out until February 1, 2022 so that was a long gap but in the spread there was no mention of when the book would be released.










 On to the digital book which of course was released by the Friday magazine on February 1, 2022. Though I still have two more Miyu books won't post them right away and really would rather do posts with new happenings for her. This set has a total of 61 photos and I've run out of superlatives for her, to me Miyu is the third most alluring/hottest/sexiest woman I've ever posted about. Many may agree with me as over the years her posts have become quite popular and know all fans will enjoy these pics....













                                              


















































No comments:

Post a Comment