Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Iori Sagara: Her searing new "Blue Halation" digital book plus a teeny bit more....

 


 Two weeks ago introduced the first newbie in about five months and she's proved to be popular with you viewers. There is a trio I've had my eye on for a while and seeing as how the women I've been posting about has really dwindled will be introducing one of them very soon, maybe even tomorrow! Perhaps not that soon but will try so if you don't hear from me for a day you know what I'm working on and we do need some fresh blood around here.



 Can't really call Iori a newbie but she is slightly as she had gone over four years without a post. Don't think I've ever seen someone rise from 'the dead' like Iori as and no women has had more posts in the last six months. She has rapidly become one of my all time gravure models and think the same goes with you viewers! Seems I've done almost every kind of list you can think of but never one for my fave gravure models. That seems like it would be a fun list to create, let me work on that for a little while and perhaps will have it in April.



 Iori has only been doing gravure modeling since last June but she would still finish way up there on that list. If she can keep up the pace she's been on she just may finish in the top five!!! First off are these newish pics from Iori's IG page, the top one is actually the cover for the next issue of Manga Action and she'll be their cover girl, my fave pics are of her enjoying the spirits....









 Do have one new magazine spread that's promoting the book and it's form the February 6th issue of Flash. Iori will be in a play beginning in a week plus may be at an event this Friday. Also have one more recent digital book plus two other mag spreads so the posts for her will be continuing on for a while and none of us can get enough of her!









 Now on to Iori's newish book that was released by the Flash magazine on January 23rd and has the title of "Blue Halation". It contains 65 photos and do I need to say how dazzling she looks in them? Of course not and Iori does have a YT channel where she uploads many videos from her photo shoots. However there wasn't one for this photo shoot but after the pics have a very recent video for her Weekly Gendai book and that wasn't uploaded at the time I posted the book.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment