Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Hinako Kitano: Has once again made a brief resurrection from her sacred tomb....

 


 Gulp, an apple a day may keep the Doctor away but it'll never work with Nao!!!! However that top pic even eclipses it by a mile and it still stops me in my tracks every time I view it! Been a quiet stretch for the posts for Nogi graduates, one has had many posts but that's been it though do keep trying to have posts for my fave 2G members. All are busy to an extent but not at the level they were a year ago which is probably very common for ex-Idols.



 After Hinako left Nogi at the end of April 2022 she remained very busy for the next year. But those activities have slowed down these last ten months and have I missed doing posts for her as she's my all time Nogi member plus in an even higher honor was my #2 woman of all time when that list was done eighteen months ago. Hinako was in a recent drama titled "Nurse ga Konkatsu", do have the first four episodes which I have skimmed through and it does look to be a decent show. However it wasn't subbed so won't be recapping it but still holding out some hope it may be done in the future. Besides that not much else has been going on with Hinako, do have many pics from an event held yesterday to end this post but not many other new things but I just really enjoy doing any kinds of posts for her! Which you viewers enjoy too as most of her posts are extremely popular.



 When Hinako was with Nogi only one member used to post more photos at the group blog. She's slowed down on having pics at her IG page though most are quite terrific, this has been it for the last ten weeks.















 That bottom pic is seven years old but deserved to be seen again, that just may be one of my ultimate dreams, sigh.... It being March how about some older cards of Hinako's for the month? Have plenty here and sure some had never been posted, the Nogi cards have slowed down the past three year.























 There's no ex-Idol who I would want to see have a gravure career more than Hinako 😍, very few women can get my blood boiling more than she does! But it's not just her gravure pics that does that as I adored her years before her first photobook came out at the end of 2018. Hinako's second book came out two years ago just before her graduation, it was my #1 fave photobook for 2022. To me what's so odd is that the post for it is only her fourth most viewed post. Never knew this until today but there was a way too short thirty second promo video for the book though sadly none of the footage was of her at the beach or in the bedroom, that video is after these photos from the book.









 

 There's no new magazine spreads for today which is no surprise and will we ever see any of them in the future? Starting to doubt it and it'd be fine even if it wasn't a gravure spread, more regular modeling pics would be nice too. So there being no new ones for Hinako let's have an encore viewing of this set from the August 2021 issue of BLT.











 Hinako just released her second calendar and have always wondered what the sales of those are? It's for 2024/25 and there will be an online chat session for it on March 31st. However there was a regular event for it held yesterday at the HMV store in Shibuya, have plenty of terrific pics below from it with the first two being from the calendar. As mentioned twice would love to see Hinako do more gravure photo shoots but then again she looks perfect to me dressed as she is below and I really just want to see her become much busier again. Hopefully her next post won't be too far in the future, in a pleasant surprise after the pics is a video from this event which could be her first ever video from one. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment