Welcome to this Baka's blog on his fave Japanese Pop Culture interests.
Welcome to my humble site....
Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida....if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the rightplace(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!
Search This Blog
Friday, August 28, 2026
Nagi Inoue: Her mesmerizing and slightly overdue seventh post!!!!
As far as being overdue goes it had been four months since Nagi's last post but that doesn't mean I had ever forgotten about her which has become impossible! Years ago who would have thought it would have become so difficult to do posts for current Nogi members and especially for ones that are quite popular? That's been the case for too many members since 2022, sure you've noticed that many graduated members have had many more posts after leaving Nogi and that's very rare for J-Pop groups, that hasn't been the way with other '46' groups though it's more common with those from '48' groups.
It's been about one year(54 weeks) since I did the post for Nagi's historical "Monologue" photobook and to say it's been a favorite of you readers would be such an understatement!!!! In those 54 weeks that post has received 12,400 views and is showing no signs of slowing down, not positive but that has to be a record amount of views for a post in one year. That book has become my number one of all time and as I've said before what can Nagi do for an encore? That I don't know and it seems that it would be impossible to have a book better than her first, perhaps it can't be done but am still dying to see a second book from Nagi! It'll happen but sure not for another year or so, have noticed in the past even for the most popular members it's often at least two years between books. The first eight pictures are from the photobook and the the link to it is in that section for most popular posts of the past thirty days, it's been in that section for a year and that too has to be a record!
That above photo is my favorite from the book, this post could take a while if I have to keep staring at it, whewwww! But Nagi is no one-book wonder as she does many other activities and I think her regular modeling pictures also look so super duper! I just wish there could be more posts for her, this makes it seven in thirteen months but if she could increase that pace to one a month she'd have a shot every year at being my #1 Queen. Nagi has set another standard as she's the only woman with a rule named after her which is that she will always be the youngest woman I post about. Her DOB is February 17, 2005 so will be 22 in less than six months, I'll never do a post for anyone younger than Nagi and as I just said this post will take forever as I can't take my eyes off that above picture, whewwww again! The Summer is often a slowish time for J-Pop Idols and groups as far as events, books, dramas, etc, goes as many are on their Summer tours and perform at a lot of festivals. But do have a good amount of new Nagi photos from the past four months and could have made this post larger but wanted to hold back some things as there's a chance another of these could be done in a month. In September those huge fashion shows begin up again and Nagi is a staple at them, two shows will be taking place next month so that's a good start for a post.
Let's begin off with some recent photos from Nagi's IG page and she also posts them at Nogi's blog. There's four pictures below of Nagi wearing a Tokyo Idol Festival shirt, she was one of the chairman's for this year's fest which has become so huge and she also hosted a few concerts. Years ago that was mainly a festival for up and upcoming groups but these days you often see such popular groups as Nogi, AKB, SKE and some from Hello Project perform. Nogi also had their own four day festival which happens in August for their anniversary and no popular members left this year.
Some of the above photos are from Nagi hosting the "All Night Nippon" radio show, for two years or up until this January she also hosted the "School of Locks" show. Don't ask me why for I'm also baffled and the enigma is why does Nagi have fewer cards than any other Nogi member? Below are some from this year and it's the first time I've posted any of her 2026 cards for there were so few! But they have increased a tad lately so have a few in my cache for Nagi's next post and those bottom four are quite sharp looking.
Nagi just did her first ever voice acting role and she must know how much I adore voice actresses! Her role was of Snappy in the "Toy Story 5" anime movie and she did have to audition for the part. To promote the movie and her role Nagi did a lengthy interview for the Real Sound site, the photos below are from it and here's the link to the site: Real Sound interview
Doesn't Nagi do so much compared to other Idols or actresses I post about? She's a radio show host, a model for a magazine, chairman and host for this year's Tokyo Idol Festival, appears at fashion shows, is now a budding voice actress plus does a lot of Nogi activities! So that makes Nagi one of the busier women I do posts for yet it's a shame that doesn't mean more posts for her. Have one new magazine spread for today which is from the August 19th issue of Weekly Shonen Sunday. Nagi is usually the cover girl for the magazines she appears in and think her last three spreads have been with WSS..... oooops, wrong with that as it's three out of four as she appeared in the January 22nd issue of Young Magazine.
Will end off with this ultra fabulous set of recent Nagi modeling photos from the Non-no site. Nagi's been a model for them since April 2024 and while the pictures aren't gravure ones that's fine by me as she looks so oki-doki in these photos with my favorite being the first one. There's a video after the pics which is kind of lame though also worth viewing for it's corniness! Did say that Nagi was a chairwoman and host for this year's Tokyo Idol Festival, the video is of Nagi appearing at day one of the festival and I've never been to a show such as that one....
No comments:
Post a Comment