Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Emi Takei: Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo drama episode 9 screenshots

 Started out a bit slow but ended up being an okay episode as the previous show ended with Uraru(Emi) returning to Kitohara but by the end of this episode all was well again as she's returned living with her father in Tokyo. Not sure if it will happen but looks like Uraru's parents are going to get back together, not positive about that but that's a big possibility after this episode. Two more episodes to go, not sure where I'd rate it at this point, an okay watch nothing all that special, if it ends strong it may end up getting close to an 8 from me, however the ratings for it have been going down which is a shame, this last show had it's lowest rating yet which is a shame as it turned out to be a decent watch.... as always, screenshots of Emi from the last episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment