Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

Ji-won Ha: Phone movie screenshots #1

 Phone was just the second Korean movie I viewed and the first of anything with Ji-won in it and it's really a highly recommended film, probably seen it 20 times and never get tired of it. Not going to give it a review, no sense in it as there's 100's out there already and all really say the same thing which is that's it a really good film and Ji-won does a super job in it, if you haven't seen it I highly suggest it. While a horror flick it's more of a creepy, eerie thriller, second film in the genre she did in a row as her previous film was Nightmare aka Gawi which will be looked at in the near future, meanwhile enjoy these screenshots from the film and the next post has even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment