Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Miori Takimoto: Uula 2013 X-Mas party pics

 Don't think any female tops the way Miori looked at the Venice Film Festival back in September but she keeps trying to top that standard, she comes very close to doing so in these pics. Yesterday was the Uula X-Mas party, it was a small one as 160 other females which I think were invited by a special lottery. Also at the gathering they aired another episode of her Uula smartphone drama" A Message to send to You", saw the first episode as it was put on YT, odds about getting any of the other episodes is going to be a very long shot. As you can see Miori just looked beyond fantastic at the party, what a dazzling woman she's turned into, but besides her looks she's also a real fun and interesting woman, must be quite a line of males who'd want to be with her, sadly I'm nowhere near the top of her list!!! Only Christmas present I would want then is a genie in a lamp, won't need 3 wishes, just one which you can probably guess what it would be.























No comments:

Post a Comment