Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kasumi Arimura: Happy 21st birthday

 One of my faves and have noticed the faves of many is others is Kasumi and on February 13th she just turned 21! She's been around for a long time it seems but really only since about 2010, hopefully this will be the year she hits it much bigger. Kasumi's had one lead role in a movie and that was "Little Maestro" from 2013 which I haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to be subbed but odds are slim on that happening. May sound strange but I've thought if perhaps Kasumi isn't too cute, wonder if that stops her from getting the more serious or bigger roles? No big celebration but a few things to share here, first pics are from her blog today where they celebrated her b-day on the set of  the Shitsuren Chocolatier drama and the ones right after that are from Omosan Street #29.








 Some really great Kasumi pics to share, actually she has no many fantastic pics had a hard time picking out the best ones but then again I couldn't go wrong as all of Kasumi's pics are winners.





















No comments:

Post a Comment