Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Rina Kawaei: 2014 magazine scans #1

 Kind of surprised this is my first post with Rina, really thought I had done at least one other post with her mag spreads from last year, I was wrong about that and that's not the first time it's happened nor will it be the last. Rina has been growing on me so much lately, what a cute young gal she is and she only turned 19 10 days ago. She's also appearing in the "Shark" drama, watched the first episode but without subs, now it is getting subbed so think I'll go back and start watching it, seems to be an okay show, one of those shorter late night series. First off are two Rina spreads from Entame, this one is from the February issue.







 Just two pics from the March issue.



 With Yui in a really terrific spread form the March issue of Bomb.














 And ending off with Rina from the April issue of UTB, can't believe they're already coming out.












No comments:

Post a Comment