Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kim So-Yeon: Assorted pics #5

 Don't worry, I'll be getting back to some of my fave J-actresses/idols soon but in all honesty too many of my faves have been so quiet for just so long, I'm really confused why so many of them are taking such a long break and at the same time. In a way that's okay as I'm really starting to enjoy posting about Kim, have started doing a recap of episodes 3 & 4 of her "Prosecutor princess" drama so will be posting them in the next day or so. Have quite a few magnificent Kim pics here to share, some oldies and some new ones like this set from the July issue of Cosmopolitan.









 More new pics of Kim from a fan meeting on July 5th at the ONL Cafe in Kangnam.






 These pics here are almost impossible to top, at the 2011 Busan Film Festival, wow!!!!









 More Busan Film Festival pics though these are from 2013, still looking terrific.








 Ending off with a small set of pics but that doesn't matter as Kim just looks so unbeatable in these pics from  a KDDI event back in 2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment