Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

Kim So-Yeon: Prosecutor Princess drama promo pics

  Been really disappointed in some of my fave Japanese actresses/idols as of late as too many of them have been inactive for way too long, guess that's a good reason to start expanding my horizons and the kind of posts I do here on the blog too. Didn't know much about Kim until a few weeks ago, she's just so attractive thought I'd check out more about her and thought I'd give this drama a chance. After this post there are two recaps with plenty of screenshots from the first 2 episodes of the "Princess Prosecutor" drama, will be doing many more posts for the series soon. Not many pics here but Kim looks stupendous in them, first set is from a March 2010 press conference for the drama followed by some promo pics.











3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to have seen that you have branched into Korean actresses. I first started visiting your site because while I knew a lot about Korean actresses, I didn't know much about Japanese actresses. I found your blog because we happen to have a lot of favorites in common (Toda Erika for the win!). I hope you enjoy finding new Korean actresses because our favorite Japanese actresses aren't doing much, if at all, this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I actually do like a lot of Korean actresses but just haven't found time to post enough about them besides Ji-won. Really do like their dramas but they're so much longer than Japanese ones which is why I don't watch as many of them but if they're some other fans of Korean dramas and actresses then I'll start posting more on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm the opposite way. I tend to think that Japanese dramas are really short, but then again, I started watching Korean dramas first haha. Anyhways, keep up the good work, dude. You've converted me into a Higa Manami fan already.

      Delete