Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Akari Suda: 2014 magazine scans #2

 I like AKB but have to admit not nearly as much as a few years back, too many of my fave members have left or have been transferred to other groups and don't do as many AKB activities. Actually like the SKE members so much more compared to all the other groups in the AKB family, Akari is one who is a transfer and is now a full time SKE member. She really looks so fabulous these days too, wish there were more mag spreads to back up how fabulous she's looking but sadly there's only these two spreads but between them there's 20 pics and all rate an A+. First terrific mag spread is from Young Champion #19.










 Other Akari spread is from the new issue of Young Gangan which is #23.











No comments:

Post a Comment