Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy 25th b-day to Mirei Kiritani!!!!

 Top blog pic is new along with a few others from the previous years for her b-day.





 Before I get into my gushing how about one ultra terrific new Mirei mag spread which is from the January issue of With, looking better than ever somehow.











 If you've visited here often you know the crush, can't think of a better word, I have on Mirei, the list is quite small how many woman are more dazzling than her, don't think you need five fingers to count how many. Have done quite a few posts on Mirei the last two years but wish there were so many more, think one reason her last few dramas haven't been all that interesting so haven't done too many posts on them though her last one "Jigoku Sensei Nube" just ended and once the subs are completed will watch that one, looks much better than her previous ones. Also really wish the "Jossy's" movie was subbed, have watched it and it's quite good but really need subs to fully enjoy it though just seeing Mirei on the screen is good enough for me. Will keep it simple, have been doing that lately as once I used to do 5+ posts when one of my faves had a b-day, been better though and have been keeping them to one post.
 First time I saw Mirei in anything was the "Otomen" drama from 2009, she was 19 at the time and the first time she came on the screen but jaw literally dropped, I was in such awe how fabulous she looked and somehow with each passing day she gets even more attractive. Just some better than flawless pics here of Mirei, true she could stand to stand to gain a few pounds but it's not going to happen, actually one of the things I like about her is her thinness.... enjoy these as it's hard to find pics in the world that are more perfect than Mirei's.






































No comments:

Post a Comment