Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Yuka Miyazaki: H!P Digital Books #125 scans part 1

 Airi was the H!P girl for issues #123 and 124, at the time made a comment that between her, Sayumi and Maimi they've been in almost 1/3 of all the books, said it would be nice to see a few other girls in the issues. Not the member I wanted but this month the female is Yuka who is a member of Juice=Juice, don't know much about her but she looks fine so will check to find more things from her. The group has done quite a few mag spreads this last year but really haven't paid that much attention to them, always thought the members were a bit young but guess I was wrong about that as Yuka will be turning 21 next April. Close to 100 pics in this month's issue so check out the post after this one for the rest of the pics.















































No comments:

Post a Comment