Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Nogizaka46: "Hatsumori Bemars Digital Photobook" volume two scans #3


 Think this will be the last post for the book but then again I tend to change my plans all the time so there could be another one. Except for Erika and Nanami the main member's pics will all have been posted, plan on having their pics in solo posts for them which should be coming up soon. Besides the main members there's also some pics of the Undergirls plus there's group pics so just may end up posting them so we'll just say this os the final post for the main members pics.
 There's three left after posting seven of the members yesterday, today's pics feature in this order Rina, Manatsu and Yumi. From the book it looks like there's only ten episodes for the 'Bemars' drama but think there has to be at least eleven which means the finale will be this week.






















No comments:

Post a Comment