Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Nogizaka46: The Nanami Hashimoto post #31- Girls Locks! show pics from August 17th

 Sorry there hasn't been all that many posts the last few days but believe me when I say there will be an avalanche of them coming up in the next few days, I truly mean there's going to be a lot of them. Sometimes I've mentioned that so and so has been a bit quiet and wondering why that's so but just because you don't hear about all their activities it doesn't mean they're not busy, perhaps they're filming a new movie, CM or doing some photo shoots. I've been kind of like that the last few days, just because there's been only a few posts have been watching a lot of things which I'll be posting about and working on a few other projects, sometimes you have to stop posting for a few days to work on certain future things.
 One of those things I'm watching is Nogi's last concert from their 2015 Summer tour, that performance took place on Monday. It's about a 160 minute show and have currently watched about 3/5 of the concert but have already taken close to 200 screenshots. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow, even if it's not finished will start doing some posts about the concert, have taken more individual screenshots this time around as think most viewers prefer looking at pics of their fave member, hopefully a few other different Nogi posts will be coming up soon too.
 Well of course my fave member is Nanami and was going to post some of her pics from the concert tonight but will hold off until tomorrow, already have about 40 of them of her from the show. Her last post mentioned that she didn't appear on the Girls Locks! show the week of August 17th due to the group being on tour but she did make an appearance on that Monday's show, found some pics today at their site as they were a bit late in posting them there. Nanami was also supposed to appear at their 'School of Locks Rock Fest' which took place on August 30th but haven't seen any pics or info about that, perhaps because the group also played a concert that day but here are some of her pics from the August 17th show.

























No comments:

Post a Comment