Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Ko Sung-Hee: 'Fasten Your Seatbelt" movie screening pics, video and trailer





 No woman and I truly mean no woman in the world tops how sultry Sung-Hee looks at any kind of event. Think this is the fourth post with her appearing at an event and every pic has been utterly perfect. That means too if you're a Sung-Hee fan you'll be loving her next few posts as they'll be in this vein, trying to post everything I can about her since 2013.
 Last Sung-Hee post was for her new drama "Mother" which began last week. Have the first two shows and will be watching it soon but unsure if I'll be recapping it as my list of drama reviews to do has just gotten way too lengthy. Perhaps I'll just do the first few episodes and to be honest should do that for most series instead of trying to post about every episode.


 Sigh, I'm at such a loss of superlatives to describe Sung-Hee these days.....

 This is an older film which I haven't viewed yet but it's now on my to watch list, it's a comedy and the trailer above seems okay. The film had it's official release on October 17, 2013 and this screening with the incomparable Sung-Hee took place on October 8th at the CGV Cinema in Seoul.
 The film also had a special screening a few days before this at the Busan Film Festival plus another special event for it in 2014 at the Osaka Film Festival. Will work in getting Sung-Hee pics from one of those along with the film's premiere which was nine days after this screening but know she didn't look as lustful as she does in these pics. It's about ten degrees F outside right now but still need a window open as the inside temperature is now approaching 100 F. On to the pics and there's nothing else I can add in about Sung-Hee, short video after these examples of perfection is worth a view too.





























9 comments:

  1. Somewhere around the world...???: I neva fweeze
    Idk what kinda top you'd call that but that's 🔥. However! Who told her to put a jacket on for the 2nd half of the video!!? Just ruined my day man, not good. So since you're gonna have more Sung-Hee posts, I guess it would be safe to say to..."fasten your seatbelt" ay ahaha...ay?
    Ah, speaking about dramas, do remember ya talking about wanting some 8 ep dramas or such and well got one for ya that I finished recently. It's called 'Hard Nut', 2013 drama, investigation drama, 8 eps, 45 mins each, watched it for the female ofc(Ai Hashimoto) and it's basically about a mathematical genius but is also an oddball and a detective solving cases. Found the cases pretty cool, maybe coz I watch too much crime/investigation dramas but some of the scenes seemed a bit...predictabo. Nonetheless, I found it good enough to say "Oi m8 ava look at this". Currently watching 'Okusama wa tori atsukai chu' and well 1 ep, so far so good, a couple of whoopings by the main character. Slowly becoming a more bigger Haruka Ayase fan now. Was gonna watch 'Mother' but y'know...it's a sad one man, can't handle that m8. Instead tomorrow gonna ava crack at 'My Beautiful Bride', trailer made it look more like a movie but it looks pre-tty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Beautiful Bride" has been a show that's been on my to watch list but like too many others can't find enough time to view it so will wait for the review. My fave Haruka anything is the "Byakuyako" drama from 2006, that had to be the darkest series I've ever seen.
    Speaking of a mathematical genius Haruka was in a show along those lines called "Mr Brain", not her best eries but it turned out to be an okay drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched 3 eps of 'My Beautiful Bride' after that comment and now up to ep 6 and well it's...F***ING GREAT! I usually get annoyed with the romance sections of dramas but THIS ONE is perfect for me, no annoying bollocks or anything like that. If ya just wanna watch for Sung-Hee only then fret not, there's good amount of Sung-Hee in each ep so far and you'd probably see all the words used to describe her in this one drama. Try and sneak that drama up onya 'next to watch' list coz it's just OH! just OH!!! mwah, my kind of watch. I think I saw the korean remake of the 'Byakuyako' drama but can't remember anything so I'll give it a whiff after 'My Beautiful Bride' coz that drama is growing on me m8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Byakuyako" was also a 2011 Japanese film and was one of the worst I've ever seen, avoid that at all costs but the drama merits an A+. The Korean one is also a movie which I haven't seen but it does star Son Ye-Jin who though she has no posts is a big fave of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also has Lee Min-Jung<3 in it who I should be watching more of, same can be said to quite a few others. Only seen Son Ye-Jin in 'A momemnt to remember' and thought I saw 'Classic' but guess not so *sigh* gotta give that one a watch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Classic" was one fine movie and most think it's her best but my fave easily is "Art of Seduction". I've viewed it at least twenty times and was planning on watching it again this weekend, "April Snow" and 'Spellbound" while completely different are also worth viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Art of seduction' ay, I'm hope to learn something from that

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will and that's how utterly hot Ye-Jin looked in the film. Have that movie on DVD which I bought over five years ago for the incredibly low price of $7, was going to watch it tomorrow night but talking about it don't know if I can wait that long.
    Also just realized she does have two posts here but did them back in 2015 so forgot all about it, will try to have a few more for her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just had a look at the 2 posts, noice 👍. Personally liked the Missha set.
    Best DVD sale I've ever came across was 4 DVDs for $20($15.86 USD) which was shweet, all western ones though so that was shwit. So that's about 5 Ye-Jin things and 2 Haruka things to ava look at...well well.

    ReplyDelete