Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 5, 2018

Marie Iitoyo: Happy twentieth birthday!!!!


 Had wanted to do this post last night but held off hoping for a few new items and unfortunately there are none but do have some ultra fabulous pics of Marie. That above is from her first photobook which was released today and the title for it is "No Gazpacho". Thought there might have been an event for it today or tomorrow but that's not going to happen.
 But there are a pair of fan greeting sessions for the PB next weekend, on the 13th Marie will be in Osaka for an event and the following day she'll be in Tokyo. The advance pics I've seen from it are simply dazzling and as many of you know though she's a bit young Marie to me is as attractive as any female I've ever seen, this PB will convert a few more to her side.




 Marie's looks are a bit similar to a few other faves of mine, while most think the top one is who she resembles quite a bit to me she's so much more like the second fave in looks and personality.



 Thanks to the unadvanced program I have was able to decipher a moment from an interview Marie did earlier today for her special day....


.... hmmmm, to me she already has a spot in the top ten. If more of Marie's dramas were subbed she'd be knocking on the door for this year's #1, to date have only viewed one drama and one film from her that's been subbed and in the last year think she's been in dramas. Mentioned the PB that was released today, here's two more ultra sultry pics.



 Besides the events next weekend Marie will also be gracing the cover of the next issue of WPB, hoping there will be a few more mag spreads promoting the book.


 Marie also has a mini spread in the first WPB edition for 2018.






 Bit of an older set here from the November 23rd issue of Shukan Bunshun.






 Doesn't the world need so many more Marie mag spreads!? Her next film is titled "The Crimes That Bind" which is coming out on January 27th, she doesn't have the lead but a lot of my older fave actors are in it. On December 12th Marie was at a special red carpet event for the film in Nihonbashi, rest of the main cast was also there and it does appear to be an interesting thriller.















Final new happening is that Marie is an exclusive model for CupUp which is a brand of Cecile. Pics are a bit smallish but they're all somewhat new from their site and following them is a promo video for their first 2018 issue.












3 comments:

  1. Ah, I see you deciphered my question. It was a great interview, glad she took the time to have a chat with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she did too, what I'm more glad of was that you left me with the chore of drying Marie off....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, enthusiastic as always. (Little did Nao know, he was fired the next day leaving Simon to do an interview alone with Rika I. within the confides of a sauna...Unknowingly to Simon, Nao found a phone booth with hundreds of paper taped underneath thus he placed an A3 paper under the phone booth...)

    ReplyDelete