Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Yuki Uchida: "Koujin" drama press conference pics



 Not a huge post as it just features the pics from today's event but it's rare these days when I can do any posts for Yuki. She turned 42(!) two months ago but to me she looks better than she did twenty years ago and back then she also looked better than oki doki. Often forget about Yuki who remains very busy but not with many activities to post about. Now that she's back in my mind will work on a few older happenings and clean up some of her posts where the pics have been deleted.



 No video of the event so at the bottom have the video of Yuki's huge 1995 smash "Only You". It reached #2 on the charts, though "Tenca wo Torou!" hit the top spot today's tune is easily her best known song.
 This event took place today at the NHK broadcasting headquarters in Shibuya. Yuki has the lead role in a TV movie titled "Koujin" which will be airing February 17th on NHK-BS. Odds are good it'll be difficult to find but will keep my eyes open, it's a period movie where she pays Akane and has to fight some monsters to save a village. No promo video of the movie either but do have some better than superb pics of today's press conference.






















No comments:

Post a Comment