Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 19, 2018

Nao's first.... Zodiac post(?)!!!!....



 Don't know if any recall the post but it's something I had brought up in Sakura's latest one which was published last week. In it said her b-day is on March 19th and thought more of my faves were born in that month than any other one. For once a wild stab in the dark was correct as ten were born in March barely beating out October as nine of my faves turn a year older then.
 But went a bit further than that and broke down all of the dates into their Zodiac signs. Don't believe in horoscopes at all but I kind of like working with figures, actually that's second to looking at nice figures. 😉 So what I'll do when it's a date for a new sign will have a post dedicated to all of my faves who were born under the sign, first off will be Aquarius and will have that post in the next day or two. Here's the gal we can all thank for this 'inspiration' though some may want to strangle her because of it....



 At the very top of the post is Saki N. who will be in the first Aquarius post. She was my #1 fave in 2016, her b-day is February 5th and it's funny that my number one for 2017 celebrates her b-day two days after that. So far have eighty faves on my list and many are ones who I never post about these days but at one time they were in my top ten. Here are the counts for the top five signs along with four pics from a huge fave or ex-fave of mine for that period, counts are in the parenthesis.

 Pisces(10)- February 19th to March 20th, sure all know Nanami and Min-Young.








 Aquarius(9)- January 20th to February 18th.... not #1 by count but easily number one for my biggest faves ever, Yui I. was in my top five for so long and she's followed by my number one for 2017.








 Aries(8)- March 21st to April 19th.... tie for the third spot and if you've noticed the top three spots for birthdays are in the first 3 1/2 months of a year.... here we have Erina and Haruna.








 Libra(8)- September 23rd to October 22nd.... wouldn't be surprised if that total went up a bit as I've no doubt missed a few older faves such as this pair with the first being a huge fave of everyone who is Maki. Following her is Chinami who just may be my all time gravure model.







 Cancer(7)- June 21st to July 22nd.... well these faves certainly wouldn't give any of you cancer! There was a three way tie for this spot but just going to post two gals from this sign, the other two also with seven faves for the moment are Gemini and Virgo. This pair are two that aren't immensely popular here though to me they're hard to top.... Sung-Hee and Tomoko.








No comments:

Post a Comment