Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Park Min-Young: An avalanche of better than perfect new pics....



 Would have Min-Young in the third position on my current faves list. For a while she was #1 but has been passed by two, one each from Japan and Korea. But she didn't drop as I like her more than ever and it was more of a case of the other two passing her as they just leave me gasping for air every time I view a pic of theirs. Then again Min-Young's pics also do that to me also but after that trio very few if any do.


 Must be getting older as half of my current top ten gals are thirty or older, didn't do a post for it on the date but on March 4th she turned 33. Quite a bit of this post is for her new drama "Her Private Life" which begins on April 10th. Do have a few other items though but none touch how Min-Young looked at an event for it yesterday, my imagination is in ultra overdrive.... wow.....


 The more I view that pic the more I'm in total shock, many similar pics like that are at the bottom. Only slight downfall is that there's no new mag spreads for today, Min-Young does appear in many of them so perhaps will have some for her next post which hopefully won't be too far in the future. But these pics to start us off are quite supreme and they're are new ones from 1st Look, not to difficult to see what she's promoting.






 Min-Young has been an exclusive model for the Compagna clothing line for about a decade it seems. No jaw-dropping alluring pics from them but to me all rate an easy A++++! Last post had part one of their Spring collection, here's part two of the flawless pics.








 I'm really looking forward to the "Her Private Life' drama and it will be one that will be recapped. In it Min-Young plays a thirty something museum curator who has a secret side to her which is that her character Deok-Mi is such a fan of Idols and especially one in particular. These are some promo pics from the drama's site and there are many more.














 Will have more of those pics in Min-Young's next post which I think will be one for the drama and many pics will be from this special TV show. It aired a few nights ago, have it and was very pleased that someone subbed it. It's an hour long special which features Min-Young and the rest of the cast being interviewed plus a lot of scenes from the show's set. The bottom pic features Park Jin-Joo who I've always liked and have seen her in many dramas, will work on a solo post for her.









 On to the event pics, it's early in the year but don't know if any woman will be able to top these. The press conference for the show took place on April 3rd at the Imperial Palace Hotel, Gangnam-gu in Seoul. The series will be airing Wednesday and Thursday nights on tvN at 9:30 pm. I'm truly speechless with these pics, really can't think of any more superlatives to throw her way. Not sure any actress has dazzled us at events like Min-Young has the past five years, the older she gets the more steamy she's becoming, whew!!!! Have a video of the event after the stunning pics, there are many on YT but couldn't find one yet of her making her way up the stairs which could be a blessing....



































No comments:

Post a Comment