Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2019

Erina Mano: "Mano Days" photobook scans....



 This may have been my busiest week of posting this year so think I deserve a day or two off. Also because a rarity is about to happen up here in snow country as the thermometer is about to hit the unbearable number of 100 F, only 100 we know here refers to the inches of snow we'v received. Definitely need to cool off then and the best way I know how is with a few cases of lager....
 And what better way to leave you off then with a post for Erina and they're so rare these days. For some odd reason was checking her posts yesterday and noticed that this photobook had never been posted, how could I have overlooked this gem? Have no clue but least during her cold stretch there's some pics of hers to enjoy, sadly haven't overlooked any other photobook.


 Erina was once a singer with Hello Project but I've never considered her to be an Idol. For the most part she gave up that singing career over six years ago but it was also a bit of side job as she was also a busy actress then. So guess I would label Erina as an actress and gravure model with being a singer her ex-side job. Say gravure model because no one has released such fantastic photobooks as she has the past five years, hope we haven't seen the last of them.
 Mention that because Erina got married in July 2018 and has been a bit quiet since then. She was in a film that came out last December but that's been it. But she may be on the verge of returning as she's been on a few variety shows recently and it'd be so nice to see her return to her once busy status. You viewers also are huge fans as she's the second most popular woman here according to the average for post counts, that's quite an honor but thought she would finish first.
 "Mano Days" is Erina's third photobook and was released on June 10, 2011 which was two months after she turned twenty. Hard to get info as it was released so far in the past but looks like the pics may have been taken in Okinawa, correct me if I'm wrong. On to the pics which total 82, her last PB is one of the best of all time so let's all pray there's at least one more in the future.















































































3 comments:

  1. Agree, I've always considered Manoeri more of an actress than an Idol! Nice Scans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment and have visited your blog many times as I do enjoy your drama posts.

    ReplyDelete